What is this blog about? Let me state some assumptions that I make, and you are welcome to comment.
1. The Universe is infinite in both space and time.
2. Space is 3D Euclidean. No other space exists besides that.
3. A vacuum does not exist.
4. The Universe is the product of pre-emptive design.
5. The speed of light, though constant in any medium, is not absolute.
6. Rotation of astrophysical objects, and therefore the structure of systems, is somehow linked to electro-magnetic polarity.
7. In terms of physics and chemistry, Big Bang Theory fails in every key respect.
8. The Standard Solar Model and the standard model for the Solar System are defective in some important areas.
9. Anthropogenic Global Warming is a myth.
10. The Hubble Law is without basis in fact.
11. Systematic universal expansion is unfounded.
12. Empiricism rules!
Swimming with the salmon, dining with the bears
I had been warned. “Don’t expect an easy ride,” they told me in hushed, sombre tones, as if that’s what a revolutionary would expect. My first book unceremoniously upturned everyone’s favourite theories, eroded the livelihoods and career prospects of some important people, and with barefaced cheek exposed the rampant egotism that holds the high ground of physical science. I put on a suit of Kevlar and stood resolute before the tempest of wounded pride.